Cycling Holidays and Tours 2017
We have several Holidays and Tours lined up or in planning for 2017. If you are interested in participating in any, or if you have other ideas you would like to put forward, please please email Spokes: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Easter: Isle of Man. Andy McGee is organising a long weekend trip over Easter, and invites any members to join him.
- Saturday 6th May: Peak District. Car assisted day ride - choice of 50 mile (quite hilly, suit Saturday riders) and a shorter, less hilly 37 mile route – at Sunday pace. We have the use of a trailer for bike transport.
- June: Possible ride back from Birmingham/Chesterfield. We have done this from London in the past, taking the train there and cycling back.
- June 23-26th: York Cycle Rally 23rd-26th June.
- August: Day in London. Further exploration needed re options for spending a day riding round London. To discuss at next committee meeting.
- August Bank Holiday: Camping/Hostel weekend. Probably Peak District.
- Early September: Week in Bristol/Bath. Organsied by Mike Ball.